The simplest, yet most comprehensive NOAA Marine Weather buoy data app for iOS.
* Real-time marine weather buoy data
* 6-hour historical wave height and energy trend reports
* 7-day hourly NOAA WaveWatch III forecast model
* 7-day hourly harmonic tide forecast
* 5-day National Weather Service marine weather forecast
* Automatically saves your favorite buoy for quick viewing
Real-time Data Includes:
- Primary and secondary swell height, period, direction
- Spectral wave energy density (wave energy vs period)
- Significant wave height
- Wind speed, gust and direction
- Air temperature
- Water temperature
6-hour History Data Includes:
- Primary and secondary wave height, period, direction
- Wave energy, period, direction
7-day NOAA WaveWatch III Forecast Model Includes:
- Hourly swell component predictions (1-6 swells)
- Accurate wave height, period, direction predictions
7-day Hourly Harmonic Tide Forecast Includes:
- Interactive tide graphs
- Hourly tide predictions
- Current tide
5-day NWS Marine Forecast Includes:
- Text summary forecast
- Weather, sky, wind, waves
** Available for iPad and iPhone with single purchase**
** This app is ad free! **
IMPORTANT: This app ONLY displays NOAA buoys owned by NDBC and SCRIPPS. You can view these buoys before purchasing at http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov by filtering to the buoy owners listed above.
Please remember that this app can only show data the buoy collects. Not all buoys collect weather data. Not all buoys collect wave data. This app will display all data collected by a buoy.
This app is primarily designed to focus on buoys that display the most complete package of marine weather data (waves, weather, forecast, tide etc).
If you have any questions before purchasing, please email me at email@example.com. I typically respond within the hour.
If you notice a missing a buoy, please contact me first rather than leaving a poor review. If you are correct, the buoy can be easily be added to the cloud database. More specifically, all weather buoys owned by NOAAs National Ocean Service can be added, with a few exceptions.
Lastly, please feel free to contact me with feedback, feature requests and bug reports at firstname.lastname@example.org.